Just a few of the things I love about this session:
1) Mom-to-be's fabulous yellow jacket and red hair piece.
2) The ridiculously amazing yellow wall we stumbled upon during the shoot.
3) The "not knowing" the gender of the baby.
4) A romantic, flirtatious couple who can make each other laugh constantly.
5) The request for vintage + modern editing. (Post processing has been fun, fun, fun!)
6) A perfect little baby belly.
7) Downtown Phoenix in the wee hours of a summer morning.
Brooke and Jonathan, enjoy these previews (and these last ten days of being a family of two!)